< GO BACK
Junior Campaign Manager? We Want You!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and
esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we’re driven by an ambitious team and have
offices in Israel and Germany. In the short time since our incorporation, we’ve made our
presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards,
SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of
others. We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising world - PepsiCo,
Turner, HeroCraft, and more. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer
Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine,
promising the native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming
industry has been waiting for.
We’re looking for an Agency Sales Director to lead the charge within the UK agencies and
answer the growing demand for true programmatic in-game advertising. You’ll be an
experienced, charismatic communicator with an analytical mind, have a deep knowledge of
media, programmatic and brand comms and know your way around the agency landscape.
passion for gaming is pretty important too!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all planning levels across the media agency landscape.
- Manage the full campaign cycle, from brief to post-campaign reporting.
- Grow revenue from key planning groups across the agency landscape through effective client service and account management.
- Be an In-Game evangelist, raising awareness and knowledge of the Anzu proposition and why we’re unique in the marketplace.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, technology, processes and strategic partnerships.
- Consistently monitor and educate the market on key developments within the In-Game advertising space.
- Think strategically and cultivate partnership opportunities for brands and agencies across Anzu’s rapidly growing inventory.
- Work closely with internal product and tech teams to ensure products are aligned with the market needs and client feedback.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Strong media planning / sales experience within the UK agency landscape.
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of the programmatic ecosystem (planning, buying and delivery).
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail. You’ll need to be as comfortable with spreadsheets as with a PS4 controller.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable experience working at / with AdTech companies in partnership with agencies.
- Proven track record of growing revenue and hitting targets.
- Well-established contact book across the agency landscape.
- Experience in selling AdTech solutions is an advantage.
- Multi-tasking skills and being comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Client (brand) facing experience, with knowledge of the nuances and processes of brand marketing.
- Excellent presentation skills and being comfortable in front of large groups is a must.
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development